The Cost of the Bitcoin Exceeded $ 12,000
Bitcoin has risen above $12,900 for the first time since Jan. 21, 2018, touching a new high for 2019 at $12,919, according to CoinDesk’s BPI data.
According to the CoinMarketCap portal, which calculates the average price of more than 20 exchanges, to 7.21 am Bulgarian time, the price of bitcoin jumped 9.55% to 12.246 dollars.
The last time bitcoin (BTC) changed hands above $12,000 in January 2018, prices were on the way down, amid the beginnings of a down trending bear market. This time, things are much different.
If momentum and market conditions maintain their current course, BTC could set its sights on $13,500 resistance in the coming days.
- » Croatia Introduces the Euro by the End of the Next Government's Term
- » Portugal Raises the Minimum Wage to EUR 635
- » Record: Bulgarians Abroad Have Sent over 1 Billion in the Country
- » The State Budget for 2020 Was Approved at First Reading
- » The Average Salary Increased to BGN 1,266 in September
- » Bulgaria's EU Funding Won't Be Reduced in the Next 7-Year Programming Period