No Environmental Pollution Recorded after the Fire at Maritsa Iztok 2 TPP
No environmental pollution has been recorded after the fire at Maritsa Iztok 2 thermal power plant, Regional Governor of Stara Zagora Gergana Mikova told the Bulgarian National Television. "There is no danger to the workers at the TPP or the people living nearby. The Regional Inspectorate for Environment and Water has been performing since yesterday all measurements necessary in such situations," said Gergana Mikova.
The regional governor reported that air measurements have been posted on the TPP’s website and can be monitored by citizens.
- » A Plane from Moscow to Burgas Has Made an Emergency Landing after Passenger Took Gun Onboard
- » Bridge Collapsed in China, at Least Three People Were Killed (VIDEO)
- » 11 Elephants Die in Thailand after Falling from a Waterfall
- » Stolen Truck Slams into Cars in Germany
- » At least 10 Killed and 27 Injured in Jalalabad Explosion
- » Migrant Ship Sank near Lampedusa, there Are Casualties