AUBG THREATENED WITH BOMBS
Politics | September 14, 2001, Friday // 00:00
Threats of bomb attack were received in the American University in Blagoevgrad. At 10 a.m. a man`s voice said to the security guards of the university that a bomb would be planted in the building. The guards informed the police. Teachers and students left the university without panic. The building was combed through with all technical means.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Von der Leyen: The Strengthening of the Bulgarian-Turkish Border is a priority against Migration
- » The Austrian President: Bulgaria is ready for Schengen
- » Bulgaria’s MFA condemned the Decision of North Macedonia to Erase a Bulgarian Association
- » Bulgaria’s President: When we Sell Weapons to Other Countries, We will Set Conditions so that they don’t Reach Ukraine
- » Asylum Applicants in 2022 Increase by 64% in EU, by 86% in Bulgaria
- » President Radev: Bulgaria and 9 other ЕU Countries are not Participating in the Joint Procurement of Ammunition for Ukraine