More than 50% of Bulgarians Are Satisfied with Their Salary
More than half of Bulgarians are satisfied with their salary, and 70% are satisfied with their work. The data is from two studies by Gallup International provided for the Bulgarian National Television and the broadcast # Europe.
It turns out that Bulgarians are more satisfied with their wages and work than average people in the world.
Many say Bulgarians are pessimists and one of the reasons is the growing poverty in our country. However, a new survey shows that 52% of Bulgarians are satisfied with their salary and 30% are not. This places us around the world average. Global results show that 49% of those working in the world are satisfied with their monthly wages, those who are not satisfied with their salaries are 29 per cent.
At the same time, however, the share of Bulgarians who are satisfied with their work is far higher - 70%. It turns out that our country is third in the Balkans on this indicator. First is Northern Macedonia, where 76 per cent are happy with what they are doing, and second is Romania. The Serbs are most dissatisfied.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian PM Borissov: We Keep Over 300,000 Jobs Until September 30 with the Measure 60/40
- » Ministry of Labor and Social Policy: BGN 1 Million for Computers to Socially Disadvantaged Children in Bulgaria
- » Assoc. Prof. Kunchev: The Epidemic in Bulgaria is still Far from Over
- » CEM with a New Chairman - Betina Zhoteva
- » PM Borissov: It is Most Important to Protect our Medical Professionals, They Will Receive Bonus Remuneration
- » Valery Simeonov Was Elected Deputy Chairman of the National Assembly