PM Boyko Borissov: GERB Remains to Back the Subsidy of BGN 1
"GERB remains to back the subsidy of BGN 1. As a parliamentary republic, if we are invited and we are invited by the OP, we are ready to talk about the Political Parties Act," Prime Minister Boyko Borissov said after the Coalition Council meeting.
Asked about the sale of CEZ, Borisov said that as a prime minister he won’t comment. "Let the independent regulators do their job," the prime minister added.
- » NATO: The United States has About 150 Nuclear Bombs in Europe
- » About 3% of the National Revenue Agency Data are Affected by the Attack on its Servers
- » The President Vetoed the Financing of the Parties From the Business
- » The Closed Swimming Pools in Sofia Have Removed the Violations and are Already Working
- » 38 Streets and the Square in the Old Town of Veliko Tarnovo Were Repaired
- » Deputies Decide Whether Bulgarians Will Use Voting Machines