PM Boyko Borissov: GERB Remains to Back the Subsidy of BGN 1
"GERB remains to back the subsidy of BGN 1. As a parliamentary republic, if we are invited and we are invited by the OP, we are ready to talk about the Political Parties Act," Prime Minister Boyko Borissov said after the Coalition Council meeting.
Asked about the sale of CEZ, Borisov said that as a prime minister he won’t comment. "Let the independent regulators do their job," the prime minister added.
- » Opinion: Turkish Operation in Syria
- » Bulgaria to Propose EU Assistance to Refugees in Jordan
- » Poland's Ruling Party Wins the Parliamentary Elections
- » Prime Minister Boyko Borissov on a Working Visit in Jordan
- » Bulgaria’s Parliament Sitting Failed, the Reason - Lack of Quorum
- » President Rumen Radev: EU Needs a Real Cohesion