A Bulgarian Parliamentary Delegation is Visiting Moscow
A Bulgarian delegation led by National Assembly President Tsveta Karayancheva is on an official visit to Moscow.
Meetings of Bulgarian MPs in the Federation Council and the State Duma, as well as talks with Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov, are forthcoming.
Last night at the Bulgarian Embassy in Moscow, MPs met with representatives of the Bulgarian community.
One of the main topics of talks in the next day and tomorrow in the Russian capital will be energy.
Tsvetka Karayancheva - President of the National Assembly: The topic is very important and I will tell you what we are doing on this topic, the change of the energy strategy in order to realize the expansion of the gas transmission structure, the second pipe of the Turkish stream and I will propose to call it Balkan stream because it passes through these countries. The other topic will be Belene NPP, an important topic for energy and the opportunity to find an investor to build the plant, you know the procedure is open and the bids are being called up. We will also talk about economy, tourism, agriculture.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria's PM Borissov and Serbian President Vucic Inspected Balkan Stream Construction
- » Bulgaria Asks Committee on Resolving Historical Issues with North Macedonia
- » Presidents Rumen Radev and Salome Zourabichvili Discussed Bulgaria’s and Georgia’s Readiness to Boost Bilateral Trade after the Coronavirus
- » Head of State Rumen Radev Discussed with his Serbian Counterpart President Aleksandar Vucic Overcoming the Crisis Caused by the Coronavirus
- » The Presidents of Bulgaria and Romania Rumen Radev and Klaus Iohannis Discussed the Efficient Supplies of Food and Raw Materials in the Conditions of Crisis
- » The Government has Approved a Program for Supporting Bulgarian Communities Abroad