Mongolia-Bulgaria Intergovernmental Commission Meeting Kicks off
The 7th meeting of Intergovernmental Commission between Mongolia and Bulgaria on trade, economic, scientific and technical cooperation is being held in Ulaanbaatar on June 24-25, Montsame said.
Minister of Education, Culture, Science and Sports and head of Mongolian side to the commission Yo.Baatarbileg received the head of Bulgarian side to the commission and Minister of Economy Emil Karanikolov on June 24.
The sides exchanged views on opportunities to expand bilateral cooperation in trade, economy, agriculture, culture and education sectors. The ministers opened the 7th meeting of the intergovernmental commission and gave briefing on bilateral relations, cooperation and socio-economic situation of the two countries.
Within the framework of the meeting, the sides plan to organize Mongolia-Bulgaria business forum at the Mongolian National Chamber of Commerce and Industry on June 26.
- » Prime Minister Boyko Borissov on a Working Visit in Jordan
- » Bulgaria and Georgia Discussed the Implementation of the Agreement on the Regulation of Labor Migration
- » Rumen Radev: The EU Needs an Operational Plan in the Face of Increasing Migrant Pressure
- » President Rumen Radev is on a Working Visit to Athens
- » Mariya Gabriel Met with Bill Gates
- » President Rumen Radev Met with the Manufacturer of the F-16