Teacher from Rousse was Sentenced to Eight Years in Prison for Sexually Assaulting Schoolgirls
A physical education teacher from Rousse was sentenced to eight years in prison for sexually assaulting two underage students.
The case unfolds after parents alert the law enforcement.
According to the prosecutor's office, the crimes were committed in 2013 and 2017. One of the girls even attempted suicide.
Because of the age of the victims, the process that began in November last year in closed door. Today's verdict may be appealed within 15 days before the Court of Appeal of Veliko Tarnovo.
The prosecutor's office in Rousse said they would appeal the decision and insist on a more severe punishment.
- » Taken Driving License and Hefty Fine for Driving in the Opposite Side of the Hemus Highway
- » Suspect Arrested for NRA Hacker Attack Released from Detention
- » Customs Officers Discovered Undeclared Currency for nearly Half a Million BGN in a Passenger's Backpack
- » The Arrested for the Cyber Attack Against the National Revenue Agency also Hacked the Ministry of Education and Science 2 Years ago
- » 6 Months Imprisonment for 7 Hooligans who Attacked Bulgarian FC "Levski" Supporters in Bratislava
- » A Man Was Detained for the Hacker Attack against the National Revenue Agency