On Saturday (June 29th), All Lifts in Pamporovo Will be Free of Charge
On Saturday (June 29th), all lifts in Pamporovo will be free due to the official opening of the summer season in the resort. Guests can choose between cycling, swimming, horse riding, hiking, as well as cross country hiking, with experienced guides and transportation, tennis, football, fishing, cave boat, jeep safari, rock climbing.
For the youngest, there is a children's playground where parents can leave their children for an hour or a day. Older children and adolescents can have fun in the Adventure Park, which has a 10-element rope garden and jumping airbags.
For cycling enthusiasts there is a bike park, with 15 routes with different levels of difficulty and a total length of more than 35 km. The Wellness-healing centrе in one of the hotels offers different therapies and healthy procedures for relaxation. Guests at the opening of the summer season will be the actors Teodora Duhovnikova and Vladimir Karamazov.
- » Official: End of the Private Lotteries in Bulgaria
- » Container with Ionising Radiation above the Norm Identified at Varna Port
- » Bulgarians Mark the 147 Years since the Death of National hero Vasil Levski
- » Bloomberg: Bulgaria May Delay its Bid to Adopt the Euro
- » European Commission to Invest €101.2 Million to Promote a Green and Climate-Neutral Europe
- » First Outbreak of Bird Flu for 2020: 6 000 Mulards to be Killed in Rakovski