The Storm in Sofia Caused Heavy Damages
The last night's storm in Sofia caused heavy damages.
At present, the public transport isn’t affected. Everything is on schedule and on its usual routes. The Emergency Prevention Teams have reacted to 10 signals for and fallen tree branches.
Due to the heavy rain and the alluvions the traffic in the transport tunnel of "Lavov Most” will be restricted. In the lane towards Lyulin District is organized a cleaning.
A yellow code for heavy rainfalls has been announced today for Sofia, according to the National Institute of Metrology and Hydrology (NIMH). Rain and thunderstorms are expected to be more intense in the afternoon.
- » Mostly Sunny Today, with Temperatures From 23C to 28C
- » California Bans Leather and Fur Products
- » Experts from more than 10 Countries Discussed the Prevention of Forest Fires at a Two-Day Conference in Sofia
- » The MoEW Does NOT Negotiate with Italy for the Import of Waste from Rome
- » A 4.3 Magnitude Earthquake Registered in the Aegean Sea near Turkey
- » Mostly Sunny Today, Clouds to Decrease