The Storm in Sofia Caused Heavy Damages
The last night's storm in Sofia caused heavy damages.
At present, the public transport isn’t affected. Everything is on schedule and on its usual routes. The Emergency Prevention Teams have reacted to 10 signals for and fallen tree branches.
Due to the heavy rain and the alluvions the traffic in the transport tunnel of "Lavov Most” will be restricted. In the lane towards Lyulin District is organized a cleaning.
A yellow code for heavy rainfalls has been announced today for Sofia, according to the National Institute of Metrology and Hydrology (NIMH). Rain and thunderstorms are expected to be more intense in the afternoon.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The Weather in Bulgaria will be mostly Cloudy, it will Rain in the Western regions
- » The Weather in Bulgaria will be mostly Cloudy
- » Yellow Code for Rain and Snow in 21 areas in Bulgaria
- » Weather in Bulgaria will be Cloudy and Rainy, Temperatures up to 8 Degrees
- » Yellow Code for Rain and Snow in Eastern and Southern Bulgaria
- » Cloudy Weather and Snow in Bulgaria Today