Over 2 million Pensioners in Bulgaria with Higher Pensions From July
More than 2 million and 130,000 pensioners will receive higher pensions from next month.
The increase is 5.7%. About BGN 277 million are provided for it.
The minimum retirement pension will increase by about 12% and the old-age pension will be around 7 BGN.
The pension ceiling is increasing from BGN 910 to BGN 1200. Thus, about 43,000 people will receive the real amount of their pensions. 26 thousand will remain limited by the higher ceiling.
After the increase the average pension is expected to exceed BGN 386.
The payment of higher pensions starts on 8 July. Their size can be consulted with a Personal Identification Code on the NSSI site or in the territorial units of the institute all over the country.
- » The Gay Parade - Main Reason For Volen Siderov to Run For Mayor of Sofia
- » The First Bulgarian Sports Electric Car Will be Unveiled in Sofia in October
- » The Construction of Turkish Stream Officially Begins
- » MEPs to Meet For Mobility Package
- » Interpol drops Red Notice for Zhelyaz Andreev
- » The Council of Ministers Signed the Contract For the Construction of the Bulgarian part of Turkish Stream