7.3 Magnitude Earthquake Was Recorded in the Sea of Indonesia
An earthquake with magnitude 7.3 on the Richter scale was recorded in the sea east of Indonesia.
The earthquake was felt in Australia, where some areas were evacuated.
No tsunami warning yet.
There are also no reports of casualties and destruction.
The epicenter of the earthquake was 220 kilometers deep.
- » Mostly Sunny Today, with Temperatures From 23C to 28C
- » California Bans Leather and Fur Products
- » Experts from more than 10 Countries Discussed the Prevention of Forest Fires at a Two-Day Conference in Sofia
- » The MoEW Does NOT Negotiate with Italy for the Import of Waste from Rome
- » A 4.3 Magnitude Earthquake Registered in the Aegean Sea near Turkey
- » Mostly Sunny Today, Clouds to Decrease