7.3 Magnitude Earthquake Was Recorded in the Sea of Indonesia
An earthquake with magnitude 7.3 on the Richter scale was recorded in the sea east of Indonesia.
The earthquake was felt in Australia, where some areas were evacuated.
No tsunami warning yet.
There are also no reports of casualties and destruction.
The epicenter of the earthquake was 220 kilometers deep.
- » 6.1 Magnitude Earthquake Was Registered in Bali
- » A New Cyclone Is Expected to Cross over Greece Today
- » Broken Clouds in the Morning, Rain Showers in Southern Bulgaria
- » 4.7 Magnitude Earthquake on the Richter Scale Was Registered in Greece
- » Variable Cloudiness Today in Bulgaria, Rain Showers in the Afternoon
- » Dangerous Precipitation: Orange Code in 18 Areas in Bulgaria