Rumen Radev Will Participate in the 41st Session of the UN Human Rights Council
President Rumen Radev goes to Geneva to participate in the 41st Session of the UN Human Rights Council. Bulgaria is a member for the first time since the establishment of the intergovernmental body.
In Switzerland, the head of state will meet with High Commissioner for Human Rights Michelle Bachelet, with UN chief-general Michael Moeller and with the World Health and the World Trade Organization (WHO) Director-General, Roberto Azevêdo.
Tomorrow, Rumen Radev will visit CERN where he will talk with Bulgarian scientists working with the European Organization for Nuclear Research.
- » Serbian Politician: Bulgarian Intelligence Officers Hinder Agreement with Kosovo
- » New Balkan Diplomatic Scandal Involving Bulgarian PM Borisov
- » 46 out 48 Projects Successfully Completed Within the Cooperation between Bulgaria and Macedonia
- » New over € 5 million will be Invested in the Border Region Between Bulgaria and Northern Macedonia
- » PM Borissov Expects Chinese Investments in the "Green" Economy of Bulgaria
- » PM Boyko Borissov Held a Meeting with a Delegation from China