Rumen Radev Will Participate in the 41st Session of the UN Human Rights Council
President Rumen Radev goes to Geneva to participate in the 41st Session of the UN Human Rights Council. Bulgaria is a member for the first time since the establishment of the intergovernmental body.
In Switzerland, the head of state will meet with High Commissioner for Human Rights Michelle Bachelet, with UN chief-general Michael Moeller and with the World Health and the World Trade Organization (WHO) Director-General, Roberto Azevêdo.
Tomorrow, Rumen Radev will visit CERN where he will talk with Bulgarian scientists working with the European Organization for Nuclear Research.
- » Prime Minister Boyko Borissov on a Working Visit in Jordan
- » Bulgaria and Georgia Discussed the Implementation of the Agreement on the Regulation of Labor Migration
- » Rumen Radev: The EU Needs an Operational Plan in the Face of Increasing Migrant Pressure
- » President Rumen Radev is on a Working Visit to Athens
- » Mariya Gabriel Met with Bill Gates
- » President Rumen Radev Met with the Manufacturer of the F-16