5.6 Magnitude Earthquake Registered in California
An earthquake of magnitude 5.6 on the Richter scale was registered in California at 3.53 local time. The quake was at a depth of 12 km. Its epicenter is 869 kilometers northwest from Los Angeles, with a population of 3.8 million people, and 300 kilometers northwest from Sacramento.
Close to the epicenter, just a few kilometers away is the small town of Petrolia, which is located about 400 kilometers from San Francisco.
So far there has been no information about victims and injured people.
- » Two Powerful Earthquakes Registered in Indonesia Minutes Ago!
- » Indonesia Returns Tonnes of Waste to the West
- » Mostly Cloudy Weather Today, Rain is Expected in Many Areas
- » It Will Be Mostly Sunny Today, Isolated Showers Are Possible in the Mountains
- » Тhis Summer Was the Hottest on Record in the Northern Hemisphere
- » Neno Dimov: Less than 3% of the Imported Waste in 2018 Is Burned in TPPs