5.6 Magnitude Earthquake Registered in California
An earthquake of magnitude 5.6 on the Richter scale was registered in California at 3.53 local time. The quake was at a depth of 12 km. Its epicenter is 869 kilometers northwest from Los Angeles, with a population of 3.8 million people, and 300 kilometers northwest from Sacramento.
Close to the epicenter, just a few kilometers away is the small town of Petrolia, which is located about 400 kilometers from San Francisco.
So far there has been no information about victims and injured people.
- » 6.1 Magnitude Earthquake Was Registered in Bali
- » A New Cyclone Is Expected to Cross over Greece Today
- » Broken Clouds in the Morning, Rain Showers in Southern Bulgaria
- » 4.7 Magnitude Earthquake on the Richter Scale Was Registered in Greece
- » Variable Cloudiness Today in Bulgaria, Rain Showers in the Afternoon
- » Dangerous Precipitation: Orange Code in 18 Areas in Bulgaria