5.6 Magnitude Earthquake Registered in California
An earthquake of magnitude 5.6 on the Richter scale was registered in California at 3.53 local time. The quake was at a depth of 12 km. Its epicenter is 869 kilometers northwest from Los Angeles, with a population of 3.8 million people, and 300 kilometers northwest from Sacramento.
Close to the epicenter, just a few kilometers away is the small town of Petrolia, which is located about 400 kilometers from San Francisco.
So far there has been no information about victims and injured people.
- » Due to Heavy Rain - Risk of Flooding in Catchment Basin of Mesta River
- » Space Debris Is a Problem for Satellites
- » 6.3 Magnitude Earthquake Struck Mexico
- » Weather Forecast: Mostly Cloudy with Maximum Temperatures between 13C and 18C
- » Тhe Global Sea Level Is Rising Faster than Expected
- » Alaska Set a Record High Temperature and a Record Amount of Snowfall in the Same Day