Bulgaria’s Minister of Regional Development and Public Works Opens the Conference "Business and Regions"
Bulgaria’s Minister of Regional Development and Public Works Petya Avramova on June 21 will open the conference "Business and Regions". The purpose of the conference is to show good practices for the influence of business on the development of small companies in the relevant regions, which largely determines the existence of a number of settlements, reports BNT.
Representatives of the Bulgarian Development Bank, the European Bank for Reconstruction and the International Bank for Economic Cooperation will discuss the opportunities for financing the regions and the strategic investors in them.
- » Valery Simeonov Was Elected Deputy Chairman of the National Assembly
- » President Rumen Radev Has Returned the Proposal to Appoint Ivan Geshev as Prosecutor General
- » President Rumen Radev with a Statement on the New Attorney General's Decree
- » Bulgaria’s Parliament Accepts the Resignations of Liliyana Pavlova and Volen Siderov
- » Protest Against the Election of Geshev as Chief Prosecutor
- » The 1st Television Interview of Ivan Geshev After His Election as Chief Public Prosecutor