Bulgarian MPs Postponed the Changes Related to the Reduction of Party Subsidies
The reason - the report of the Budget Committee is not ready, reported NOVA TV.
Parliament postponed the issue of accepting the changes related to the reduction of party subsidies. They were scheduled to pass the second reading as the first item on the agenda of the National Assembly.
The reason the change planned for today is to be dropped is that the report of the Budget Committee is not ready. The majority of MPs supported the postponement.
Only a day ago, the deputies from the commission adopted at second reading amendments to the Political Parties Act, which reduced the state subsidy for the parties from BGN 11 to BGN 1 for a real voice.
Amendments to the law also allowed legal entities to provide donations to political formations. It is still unclear when the law amendment will go back to the vote in plenary.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Assoc. Prof. Kunchev: The Epidemic in Bulgaria is still Far from Over
- » CEM with a New Chairman - Betina Zhoteva
- » PM Borissov: It is Most Important to Protect our Medical Professionals, They Will Receive Bonus Remuneration
- » Valery Simeonov Was Elected Deputy Chairman of the National Assembly
- » President Rumen Radev Has Returned the Proposal to Appoint Ivan Geshev as Prosecutor General
- » President Rumen Radev with a Statement on the New Attorney General's Decree