Head of Bulgaria’s National Electricity Company Resigned
The Head of Bulgaria’s National Electricity Company EAD, Petar Iliev, on 19th of June resigned, Bulgarian Energy Holding said.
Iliev submitted the resignation to the correspondence department of the Bulgarian Energy Holding. According to information of the BNR, he steps down from the post for personal reasons.
- » Agreements For Financing the Gas Connection Bulgaria - Greece Are Signed
- » Belene NPP Project to Be Licensed by the End of the Year
- » The Sixth Unit of Kozloduy NPP Will Receive a License for another 10 Years
- » There Will be no Change in the Price of Electricity and Steam Until the New Year
- » 45 Years since Kozloduy NPP Was Put into Operation
- » 55 Nuclear Reactors Are under Construction in the World