Head of Bulgaria’s National Electricity Company Resigned
The Head of Bulgaria’s National Electricity Company EAD, Petar Iliev, on 19th of June resigned, Bulgarian Energy Holding said.
Iliev submitted the resignation to the correspondence department of the Bulgarian Energy Holding. According to information of the BNR, he steps down from the post for personal reasons.
- » CEZ in Bulgaria Gets Permit for EUR 1.5 Million for Transmission Line Project
- » Bulgaria's NPP Kozloduy Reconnects Nuclear Reactor after Capacity Tests
- » The Readiness of the Kozloduy NPP Unit V for Increased Power Output Will Be Tested
- » Submarine Power Cable Promotes Montenegro as Energy Hub for Balkans
- » The Electricity Price for Business Increased with 203%
- » KEVR Approved Electricity Prices for Customers of EVN Bulgaria from 1 July 2019