Bulgarian PM Borisov: The Offer for the Eight F-16 Fighter Aircrafts is BGN 2.2 Billion
The price offer for the eight F-16 fighter aircrafts is 2.2 billion BGN, Bulgaria’s Prime Minister Boyko Borissov said on 20th of June. To buy the planes, Bulgaria will negotiate a new government debt of up to BGN 1 billion. This was announced by the Deputy Minister of Finance Rositsa Velkova. According to her, the amount of the sum to be issued is not yet specified. reports BNT.
By July, an update of the state budget will be made, because of the debt, to incorporate the amount of money for the deal in it.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Law Changes in Bulgaria: 3 Years of Imprisonment , Fine to 10,000 BGN for Anyone Who Violates Rules against COVID-19
- » Minister Karakachanov: The United States has Given Bulgaria $87 Million for Military Equipment
- » Expert: The NRA Data Leak Have Attracted the Attention of Hackers from around the World
- » There is No Migration Pressure Along Our Borders with Turkey and Greece
- » Opinion: Turkish Operation in Syria
- » Borisov: Nearly BGN 4 billion Will be Spent on Defense This Year