Bulgaria to Take Over Rotating PABSEC Presidency
Bulgaria will take the rotating presidency of the Parliamentary Assembly of the Black Sea Economic Cooperation for the second half of 2019.
This will take place at a forum in Azerbaijan, where Tsvetka Karayancheva, National Assembly President, participates.
It will outline the priorities of our country during the presidency of the organization.
- » Rescue Teams Help Two Injured Paragliders near Dupnitsa
- » French-German Consortium Wins Sofia Airport Concession Tender
- » Mayor of Sofia: Over the Last 10 Years we have Invested over BGN 25 Million in Kremikovtsi District
- » Rozhen 2019 National Folklore Fair Began
- » New Management of Bulgaria’s State Fund Agriculture Elected
- » American Foundation Gives $ 185,000 to Restore the Buzludzha Monument