Bulgaria to Take Over Rotating PABSEC Presidency
Bulgaria will take the rotating presidency of the Parliamentary Assembly of the Black Sea Economic Cooperation for the second half of 2019.
This will take place at a forum in Azerbaijan, where Tsvetka Karayancheva, National Assembly President, participates.
It will outline the priorities of our country during the presidency of the organization.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian PM Borissov: We Keep Over 300,000 Jobs Until September 30 with the Measure 60/40
- » Ministry of Labor and Social Policy: BGN 1 Million for Computers to Socially Disadvantaged Children in Bulgaria
- » Assoc. Prof. Kunchev: The Epidemic in Bulgaria is still Far from Over
- » CEM with a New Chairman - Betina Zhoteva
- » PM Borissov: It is Most Important to Protect our Medical Professionals, They Will Receive Bonus Remuneration
- » Valery Simeonov Was Elected Deputy Chairman of the National Assembly