Police Officers Discovered Modern Marihuana Greenhouse in Sofia
Metropolitan police officers have revealed a modernly equipped greenhouse for marihuana growing, the Ministry of Interior announced. A man with criminal past is detained.
A number of air ducts, air conditioners, and other items and materials supporting the growth and development of marihuana have been seized and in the search of a service room, adapted as a marihuana greenhouse.
Еnvelopes with different sizes containing dried grass, powder and tablets, and electronic scales were seized.
The result of the expert report revealed that the herb is a marihuana weighing 3099.36 grams, amphetamine - 211.4 grams, heroin - 1.46 grams and hash - 6.94 grams.
The 49-year-old man was apprehended as a defendant and detained in custody for up to 72 hours.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Massive Special Police Operation in Sofia (UPDATED)
- » Representative of Bulgaria’s Ministry of the Interior will be allowed by South Africa to the Investigation into “Karo’s” Murder
- » Europol: 28 Arrested for Smuggling Migrants via Bulgaria and Romania
- » A Security Expert pointed out that Kamenov's Murder was Not Typical of the Bulgarian Crime World
- » Wanted by Interpol Bulgarian Krasimir Kamenov-Karo was Murdered in South Africa
- » Bulgaria: Illegal Migrants are detained near Vladaya after a Chase with the Police