Deputy Prime Minister Mariana Nikolova Met with the Indian Ambassador Pooja Kapor
Deputy Prime Minister for Economic and Demographic Policy Mariana Nikolova and the Indian Ambassador to the Republic of Bulgaria Pooja Kapor, discussed the development of Bulgarian-Indian relations.
They discussed a wide range of topics related to bilateral co-operation, including the excellent potential for tourism and business development between the two countries. The focus of the talks was the upcoming business forum "India - Europe 29", which will take place in New Delhi.
During the meeting, which was initiated by the Indian side, Deputy Prime Minister Nikolova thanked for Bulgaria’s invitation to participate in the forum and expressed support for strengthening the economic relations between the two countries.
- » Bulgarian PM Borisov will Support Kovesi as EU Chief Prosecutor
- » Extra EUR 1.07 Billion for the F-16 Planes Were Approved
- » Tomislav Donchev: We Need to Spend more Money on Cybersecurity
- » Rescue Teams Help Two Injured Paragliders near Dupnitsa
- » French-German Consortium Wins Sofia Airport Concession Tender
- » Mayor of Sofia: Over the Last 10 Years we have Invested over BGN 25 Million in Kremikovtsi District