The President is Considering a Veto of the Black Sea Coast Act
The team of President Rumen Radev is considering the possibility of vetoing the Law on the Structure of the Black Sea Coast, which was adopted last week. A request for such a veto was demanded by the civil group “Betonomorie”.
"You see that the construction or the concreting of the beach continues to be a big problem and the legislator's continue to be extremely rigorous to the citizens while at the same time we observe how there is barbaric pouring of concrete on the beach. In my opinion this is not in the interests of the institutions, citizens and the society itself. "said President Radev.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Analysis: Energy Policy in Bulgaria – Too Much Of Everything
- » First Bulgarian University Under Quarantine: 19 Infected Students at the Medical University in Pleven
- » Statue of Mahatma Gandhi To Be Installed in Bulgaria to Mark His 150th Birth Anniversary
- » Big TV Reshuffle in Bulgaria
- » Coronavirus: Masks Made Mandatory Outdoors Across Serbia
- » PM Boyko Borissov: EC Must Find a Plan for Countries with Coal Dominated Energy Industries