NIMH: Sunny Weather, Maximum Temperatures Between 27°C and 32°C
Sunny weather will prevail today.
In the afternoon, cumulus and cumulonimbus clouds will gather once again, and some places, mainly in the western and northern areas, will see brief showers accompanied by thunder and temporary strong winds, with chances of hail, the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH) reported.
Light to moderate northeast wind and maximum temperatures reaching 27°C to 32°C, for Sofia - about 28°C.
Pressure will slowly drop and will be close to the average for the month.
- » Two Powerful Earthquakes Registered in Indonesia Minutes Ago!
- » Indonesia Returns Tonnes of Waste to the West
- » Mostly Cloudy Weather Today, Rain is Expected in Many Areas
- » It Will Be Mostly Sunny Today, Isolated Showers Are Possible in the Mountains
- » Тhis Summer Was the Hottest on Record in the Northern Hemisphere
- » Neno Dimov: Less than 3% of the Imported Waste in 2018 Is Burned in TPPs