Marcelinho, Is №1 Football Player in Bulgaria
The aging star of Ludogorets - Marcelinho, won the First League player's first prize in the InStat Index.
The ranking was established at the start of the First League campaign by the Association of Bulgarian Football Players (ABF), in cooperation with INSTAT - one of the largest soccer analysis and statistics companies.
The winner is the player with the highest InStat Index every month. This index is determined by a formula based on the player's actions - goals, assists, feed accuracy, success combinations, and other metrics. The success rate increases the index, influencing the opponent's level in the match.
Marcelinho took part in 28 matches for Ludogorets, in which he played 2475 minutes. He recorded a total of 1639 submissions of which 84% accurate (or 1396 accurate passes), 8 goals, 32 goal opportunities and 10 assists.
In addition, the Brazilian made a total of 72 strikes against the opposing doors, of which 26 were accurate. He has participated in 31 goals of his team and has registered 48% of successes.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Footballers and Fans of Lokomotiv Plovdiv with Coronavirus
- » Bulgaria's FC "Black Sea": Over 10 Football Players Test Positive for COVID-19
- » Bulgarian Minister of Sports Krassen Kralev : Stadiums Could Close Doors to Fans
- » 30 Years Later: Liverpool Is The New Champion of England!
- » Tennis Star Novak Djokovic Tests Positive for Covid-19
- » Coaches of Grigor Dimitrov and Novak Djokovic Tested Positive for COVID-19