Bulgarians Are Ready to Spend 56% of Their Monthly Salary for Summer Holidays
Bulgarians are ready to spend 56% of their monthly salary for summer holidays, according to a study by Feratum Group. It examines the behavior of over 22,000 households in 17 countries. The average net income of participating households varies between EUR 827-3934, depending on the state.
According to the results, the Bulgarians will spend the most money for travel in the country - 17%, for summer activities - 16%, for home and villa furnishing - 14%. An International Consumer Survey, ranks Mexico first by estimated 60% for holiday spending, followed by Bulgaria - 56%, Spain - 51%, and Latvia - 43%. The lowest expenses in this category hass Finland - 28%, and Denmark - 26%, followed by Brazil - 13%, and Romania - 12%.
Group statistics also indicate that participants in the survey in Canada are most likely to spend more than 100 euros per night at a hotel. However, people from Germany, Bulgaria and Romania are more open to opportunities like AirBnb for their travel.
On average, over 60% of respondents prefer to pay by card. A total of 85% of those surveyed in Sweden, Denmark and Norway will opt for a card payment.
Households using mobile banking services are also increasing. Over 80% of respondents from Sweden, the Netherlands, Canada, the United Kingdom, Poland and Brazil say they will use mobile banking during this period.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian Tourism Reports the Most Difficult Summer Season and Losses of Nearly 80%
- » Ryanair Reduces Its Flights by Additional 20 Percent in October
- » Two-Thirds of Hotels in Bulgaria Empty in July, Turnover Down With 65%
- » Wales and Scotland Impose a 14-Day Quarantine on Those Arriving from Portugal
- » United Airline to Cut Over 16 000 Jobs
- » Denmark Removes Bulgaria from Quarantine List