Ekaterina Zaharieva: The European integration of the Western Balkan Countries Should Be a Key Priority
The European integration of the Western Balkan countries and the engagement with the neighboring regions should be a key priority of the European Union, Bulgaria’s Deputy Premier and Minister of Foreign Affairs Ekaterina Zaharieva said at the EU Foreign Ministers Summit in Luxembourg. The enlargement policy has proved its transformative power. The European project will not be complete without the integration of the Western Balkans, Minister Zaharieva underlined.
- » NATO: The United States has About 150 Nuclear Bombs in Europe
- » About 3% of the National Revenue Agency Data are Affected by the Attack on its Servers
- » The President Vetoed the Financing of the Parties From the Business
- » The Closed Swimming Pools in Sofia Have Removed the Violations and are Already Working
- » 38 Streets and the Square in the Old Town of Veliko Tarnovo Were Repaired
- » Deputies Decide Whether Bulgarians Will Use Voting Machines