A Foreign Soldier Has Died in NATO Military Dry Run near Plovdiv
A foreign soldier has died this night in the NATO-dry run "Swift Response 19". The incident near Cheshnegirovo Air Base, was confirmed by the Ministry of Defense, informs the Bulgarian National Radio.
According to media reports, the soldier is a Canadian parachutist whose parachute hasn't opened after a jump from a military plane. According to unconfirmed information at the Plovdiv hospital, three other American soldiers were also admitted to a hospital.
The Swift Response runs are conducted by the US Force Command in Europe and are held on the territories of the Republic of Bulgaria, Croatia and Romania from June 13-25.
- » A Serious Train Crash with Victims and Injured People Occurred in France
- » Car Drove into a Group of Tourists in London, at Least Seven People Are Injured
- » Serious Car Crash Blocked Trakia Motorway
- » The Locomotive of the Yambol-Burgas Passenger Train Caught on Fire
- » A Train Ran Over a Woman who Was Crossing the Rails near Dupnitsa
- » Piece of Balcony Collapsed in the Center of Sofia