A Foreign Soldier Has Died in NATO Military Dry Run near Plovdiv
A foreign soldier has died this night in the NATO-dry run "Swift Response 19". The incident near Cheshnegirovo Air Base, was confirmed by the Ministry of Defense, informs the Bulgarian National Radio.
According to media reports, the soldier is a Canadian parachutist whose parachute hasn't opened after a jump from a military plane. According to unconfirmed information at the Plovdiv hospital, three other American soldiers were also admitted to a hospital.
The Swift Response runs are conducted by the US Force Command in Europe and are held on the territories of the Republic of Bulgaria, Croatia and Romania from June 13-25.
- » 14 People Missing after a Fire in Odessa
- » Huge Fire in a London Hotel
- » At Least 58 Migrants Drowned after their Boat Capsized near the Coast of Mauritania
- » Two Buses Collided in Prague, there are Injured Children
- » Four Children Were Killed in an Air Strike near Tripoli
- » Subway Fire: Passengers from a Train in Toronto Were Evacuated