Whats App Has Collapsed in Some Countries in Europe and Latin America
Whats App has collapsed in some countries in Europe and Latin America. According to Downdetector, who monitors interruptions in popular Internet resources, the crashes began at 2:02 Moscow time, RIA News and News reported. The peak of customer complaints about Whats App malfunctions is 581 complaints.
After the crash Whats App quickly resumed its work. Till now, Downdetector haven't registered any further complaints.
Earlier, it was reported that 79% of Whats App users complained about delivery and receiving issues, 18% of connection problems.
Problems in Whats App's functions have been reported mainly by consumers in Spain, Britain, Germany and Italy, as well as in Latin America - in Brazil, Peru, Colombia and Mexico.
- » E-Vignettes' Prices Remain Unchanged in 2020
- » Roxette Vocalist Marie Fredriksson Died at 61
- » Scientists: Climate Change Threatens Grain Production
- » Bulgaria and Cuba Will Cooperate in the Field of Science
- » President Rumen Radev Addressed the Startup Entrepreneurs: Your Non-standard and Brave Ideas Take Us to the Country of the Future
- » WhatsApp Stops Support for some Types of Apple and Android Devices