Until June 30th, Turkey Won't Export Electricity to Bulgaria
Due to problems in the Turkish power system, the Turkish operator TEIAS reduces the transmission capacity towards Turkey to Bulgaria to 0 MW between 17.06.2019 and 30.06.2019 and there will be no imports of electricity from Turkey to Bulgaria for this period. This was announced by the Electricity System Operator (ESO), quoted by BTA.
Bulgaria's transmission capacities towards Turkey remain unchanged, the report said.
- » Vivacom Filed a Complaint Against Apple in Bulgaria's Commission for the Protection of Competition
- » Plovdiv Entreprenuer Plans a 90-meter Skyscraper in Sofia
- » Heavy Traffic at Kapitan Andreevo Border Checkpoint
- » Explore the Tomb of Tutankhamun in Burgas, Bulgaria
- » Digital Gaming Industry in Bulgaria: Ozone Wants to Buy Pulsar who have Physical Stores
- » Real Estate Deals in Sofia have been at a Record High Level for the Past 10 Years