Bulgarian Foreign Minister Will Participate in the Council for Foreign Affairs and the General Affairs Council in Luxembourg
Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Foreign Affairs Ekaterina Zaharieva leads the Bulgarian delegation to participate in the Council for Foreign Affairs and the General Affairs Council in Luxembourg.
Today, the EU's Foreign Ministers will debate topical global issues. A debate on the EU's Global Strategy will take place three years after its inception.
An improvement of the Common Foreign and Security Policy will also be considered in view of the geopolitical challenges.
The situation in Sudan will also be the topic of the talks.
An EU-Jordan Association Council will also be held today.
- » Bulgaria and Norway Will Work on Joint Projects in the Western Balkans
- » Boris Johnson Will Meet Jean-Claude Juncker Today
- » Presidents of Turkey, Russia and Iran Meet in Ankara
- » Bulgaria Charges NGO Official With Spying For Russia
- » Turkey Appoints New Ambassador to Sofia
- » An Informal Meeting of EU Finance Ministers Begins in Helsinki