Rain and Thunder in Western and Central Bulgaria in the Afternoon
It will be sunny today, but around noon and in the afternoon cumulus and cumulonimbus clouds will form bringing rain showers and thunder to many places in western and central Bulgaria, with chances of hail, the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH) announced.
There will be light northeast wind, increasing to moderate in eastern areas. Hot with maximum temperatures between 29°C and 34°C, in Sofia - about 29°C.
The atmospheric pressure will be close to the average for June.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian State Railways Signed a Contract with Siemens
- » Lake Varna: Tons of Dead Fish at the Shore, What is the Reason?
- » The Sun Has Not Been This Quiet Since the Ice Age
- » Emergency Declared in Michigan - Two Dams Have Breached
- » A Huge Population is Likely to be Affected by a Strong Tropical Cyclon
- » Hurracanes are Becoming Stronger due to Climate Change