PM Borissov and Maria Gabriel Discuss the Construction of a Supercomputer in Bulgaria
Bulgaria will be one of the eight countries where a European supercomputer will work on a world level, reported NOVA TV.
Supercomputer in Bulgaria - topic of conversation between Prime Minister Boyko Borissov and EU Commissioner Maria Gabriel. Bulgaria will be one of the eight countries where a European supercomputer will work on a world level.
The European Commission is expected to spend a total of € 840 million to build super-fast calculations centers. It is expected the supercomputers to work in the second half of next year.
Our country is one of the eight locations worldwide selected for the project. The other places in the world are Barcelona (Spain), Bologna (Italy), Kenyan (Finland), Minu (Portugal), Ostrava (Czech Republic), Bissen (Luxembourg) and Maribor (Slovenia).
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Ministry of Labor and Social Policy: BGN 1 Million for Computers to Socially Disadvantaged Children in Bulgaria
- » Assoc. Prof. Kunchev: The Epidemic in Bulgaria is still Far from Over
- » CEM with a New Chairman - Betina Zhoteva
- » PM Borissov: It is Most Important to Protect our Medical Professionals, They Will Receive Bonus Remuneration
- » Valery Simeonov Was Elected Deputy Chairman of the National Assembly
- » President Rumen Radev Has Returned the Proposal to Appoint Ivan Geshev as Prosecutor General