Attention: Dangerous Weight Loss Pills
Dangerous weight loss pills are sold freely on the market. A NOVA experiment has proven in a laboratory that food supplements contain sibutramine. The substance is banned by the European Medicines Agency in 2010 because it can cause myocardial infarction and cardiac arrest.
How dangerous is Sibutramine for our heart?
"Sibutramine itself increases the incidence of strokes and insultus." A Fat Burner in 2014 has found an epidemic of liver damage, liver transplants and even deaths, "said the Head of Department of Cardiology at City Clinic Assoc. doc. Yana Simova.
People who sell these weight loss pills undisturbed are looking for
- » The Air in Sofia - Dangerous for your Health?
- » 1.5% of the People in Bulgaria Have Unmet Medical Needs due to Treatment being Unaffordable
- » For the First Time since 2017: Bird Flu in the UK
- » First Polio Case in Malaysia in 27 Years
- » Minister Desislava Taneva: There is no Salmonella-Infected Chicken on the Market
- » More than 140,000 People Died from Measles Globally Last Year