One Man Died, Four Are Injured in a Car Accident with a Police Patrol Car
A man has died and four are seriously injured in a car accident, BTA announced at the Regional Directorate of the Ministry of Interior in Lovech.
The incident took place at about 12:30 on the Sofia-Varna road, near Yablanitsa. In the head-on collision were involved a police patrol car with three employees inside, and another car with a Varna registration with two people. The causes of the crash are still unclear.
The Center for Emergency Medical Assistance in Lovech announced that the three injured policemen from the patrol car were transported to the Military Hospital in Sofia. One of them is in a severe life-threatening condition.
A man who traveled in the other car died on the way to the hospital. A woman from the same vehicle was fractured and was transported for treatment in Pleven’s hospital.
The traffic in the area of the crash is regulated by traffic police.
- » A Fire at a Fan Factory in Bangladesh Killed 10 people
- » The Death Toll after the New Zealand’s Volcano Eruption Rises to 18
- » An Explosion in an Apartment Building Injured 25 Germans
- » A Bus with Children Crashed near Yambol
- » A Bomb Exploded near a NATO Base in Afghanistan, Injuring 48 People
- » 38 People Injured in Road Accidents for the Past 24 Hours