Thieves from Northwestern Bulgaria Stole over 170kg of Jelly Candies and Lollipops
Last night at Jeravica Square in Montana, near the Drama Theater, an unknown perpetrator stole a large quantity of confectionery and nuts owned by a Lom business.
The merchandise was at a covered stand. 14 boxes of jelly candy, each weighing 5 kg, have been stolen from the site; 9 boxes of chocolate kernels, also weighing 5 kg; 5 bags of salted nuts weighing 6 kg each; 7 boxes of dried fruit weighing 5 kg; 30 advertising lollipops - large size; 30 large size sugar sprouts and an undetermined number of medium sized lollipops. The value of the damage is under clarification.
- » Taken Driving License and Hefty Fine for Driving in the Opposite Side of the Hemus Highway
- » Suspect Arrested for NRA Hacker Attack Released from Detention
- » Customs Officers Discovered Undeclared Currency for nearly Half a Million BGN in a Passenger's Backpack
- » The Arrested for the Cyber Attack Against the National Revenue Agency also Hacked the Ministry of Education and Science 2 Years ago
- » 6 Months Imprisonment for 7 Hooligans who Attacked Bulgarian FC "Levski" Supporters in Bratislava
- » A Man Was Detained for the Hacker Attack against the National Revenue Agency