Thieves from Northwestern Bulgaria Stole over 170kg of Jelly Candies and Lollipops
Last night at Jeravica Square in Montana, near the Drama Theater, an unknown perpetrator stole a large quantity of confectionery and nuts owned by a Lom business.
The merchandise was at a covered stand. 14 boxes of jelly candy, each weighing 5 kg, have been stolen from the site; 9 boxes of chocolate kernels, also weighing 5 kg; 5 bags of salted nuts weighing 6 kg each; 7 boxes of dried fruit weighing 5 kg; 30 advertising lollipops - large size; 30 large size sugar sprouts and an undetermined number of medium sized lollipops. The value of the damage is under clarification.
- » Police Took Down a Drug Trafficking Network in Europe, 11 Arrested
- » Pirates Abducted 19 Members of a Greek Tanker
- » Polish Customs Officers Seized Cocaine for Half a Billion Euro in Poland
- » Computer Scammers Have Stolen Tens of Millions from over 47 Companies Worldwide
- » Six Romanians Were Accused of Raping their Own Children
- » Europol Has Shut Down over 30,000 Web Pages for Intellectual Property Infringement