Sunny and Hot Today, Maximum Temperatures Between 29°C and 34°C
Today sunny weather will prevail.
In the afternoon, mainly in the eastern and mountainous areas, cumulous and cumulonimbus clouds will form, bringing showers and thunder to some places.
There will be light wind, in the eastern part of the country increasing to moderate, from the north-northeast.
The predominant maximum temperatures will be between 29 ° and 34 °.
The sea water temperature is 23-24 °, only north of Cape Kaliakra will be about 20 °.
This is the weather forecast of the National Weather and Hydrology Institute (NIMH).
- » Three People in France Died due to the Bad Weather (VIDEO)
- » Powerful Earthquake Hit the Philippines
- » Weather Forecast: Mostly Sunny, Maximum Temperatures between 10C and 15C
- » Cloudy Weekend Weather
- » Russian Sailors Discovered Four Hitherto Unknown Islands in the Red Sea
- » How Seasoned Homeowners Cope with Snow