Ekaterina Zaharieva: We Are Extremely Worried about the New Escalation in the Gulf of Oman
We are deeply condemned and extremely worried about the new escalation and bombing of the two ships in the Gulf of Oman. This is what Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Foreign Affairs Ekaterina Zaharieva said after a meeting with the Minister of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation of the United Arab Emirates Abdullah bin Zayed bin Sultan Al Nahyan, who is on an official visit in Bulgaria. The opening of the UAE embassy in Bulgaria is the reason for his visit, according to BGNews.
"The assault is only a month after there was an attack on 4 ships in the Gulf of Oman, and there was an attack on a pipeline in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia a little later," Zaharieva said, adding that all of this pressure on the region is extremely dangerous.
- » Bulgaria is Part of the 8 Countries Where a New Supercomputer will be Installed
- » Bulgarian Trade Unions and Employers Against Reduction of VAT on Flour and Medicines
- » Bulgarian Cabinet Adopted the Annual Report of the Council for Disaster Risk Reduction
- » 28 New Electric Cars BMW and Hyundai Will be Launched in Sofia
- » Sofia Municipality is Preparing a Program For Improvement of the Air by 2026 with EU Funds
- » Deputy Prime Minister Mariana Nikolova Met with the Indian Ambassador Pooja Kapor