Over 184,000 E-vignettes Have Been Sold to Romanian Cars so Far
Over 184,000 e-vignettes have been sold to Romanian cars so far, the Ministry of Regional Development and Public Works has said. Twice more are for passenger cars than freight over 3 and a half tons.
This was made clear during today's inspection of Minister Petya Avramova at the Danube Bridge in Russe. In terms of Romanian vignette sales, Romania ranks second among foreign drivers, first is Turkey.
From February to the beginning of June this year, the NTC's inspectors checked over 15,000 Romanian citizens, with 612 compensation charges.
- » Bulgarian Security Agency will have Access to Student Data to Monitor Radicalization
- » Distribution of Over BGN 620 Thousand Worth of Pensions in Bulgaria is Temporarily Suspended
- » Warning of Dangerous Undercurrents Along the Bulgarian Black Sea Coast
- » Traffic on Struma Motorway Expected to be Allowed Partially from Friday
- » Bulgarian PM: Government is Implementing Consistent Policy to Build and Renovate Sports Facilities Across the Country
- » Bulgarian Mountain Rescuers: Injured Tourist near Malyovitsa Peak is Safe