Over 184,000 E-vignettes Have Been Sold to Romanian Cars so Far
Over 184,000 e-vignettes have been sold to Romanian cars so far, the Ministry of Regional Development and Public Works has said. Twice more are for passenger cars than freight over 3 and a half tons.
This was made clear during today's inspection of Minister Petya Avramova at the Danube Bridge in Russe. In terms of Romanian vignette sales, Romania ranks second among foreign drivers, first is Turkey.
From February to the beginning of June this year, the NTC's inspectors checked over 15,000 Romanian citizens, with 612 compensation charges.
- » President Rumen Radev Has Returned the Proposal to Appoint Ivan Geshev as Prosecutor General
- » President Rumen Radev with a Statement on the New Attorney General's Decree
- » Bulgaria’s Parliament Accepts the Resignations of Liliyana Pavlova and Volen Siderov
- » Protest Against the Election of Geshev as Chief Prosecutor
- » The 1st Television Interview of Ivan Geshev After His Election as Chief Public Prosecutor
- » The SJC Submits to the President Today its Decision to Appoint a New Attorney General