Over 184,000 E-vignettes Have Been Sold to Romanian Cars so Far
Over 184,000 e-vignettes have been sold to Romanian cars so far, the Ministry of Regional Development and Public Works has said. Twice more are for passenger cars than freight over 3 and a half tons.
This was made clear during today's inspection of Minister Petya Avramova at the Danube Bridge in Russe. In terms of Romanian vignette sales, Romania ranks second among foreign drivers, first is Turkey.
From February to the beginning of June this year, the NTC's inspectors checked over 15,000 Romanian citizens, with 612 compensation charges.
- » 28 New Electric Cars BMW and Hyundai Will be Launched in Sofia
- » Sofia Municipality is Preparing a Program For Improvement of the Air by 2026 with EU Funds
- » From BGN 500 to BGN 12 000 Fine For Outdoor Noise After 23:00
- » If You are Living in Sofia, You Will Now be Able to Take an Electric Bike For Rent
- » A Protest For Banning Fur Farms Will be Held In Front of the Council of Ministers
- » Bulgarian Development Bank will Finance the Construction of New Kindergartens