People in Gotse Delchev Protest because of the Suspended Access to Internet and TV
A protest against the action which was held today by GDBOP in the offices of Cable Sat West was held last night in Gotse Delchev.
Dozens gathered in front of the company's office to protest that half of the city is without cable television and Internet.
The action against the company took place in Southwestern Bulgaria in the towns of Kyustendil, Dupnitsa, Blagoevgrad and Gotse Delchev. The subscribers of Pirin SOT in Blagoevgrad are also without Internet.
Corporate interests are behind the searches of cable operators offices in Southwestern Bulgaria, lawyer Emil Vasilev announced yesterday for BGNES. He commented on the case lawsuit as a legal adviser to the two largest branch organizations in Bulgaria - TV Club 2000 - National Association of Small and Medium Cable Operators (HMMSC) and the branch association of Bulgarian Telecommunication Operators.
- » Code Yellow Warning for Fog has been Issued for 20 Bulgarian Regions Today
- » BNR: Prosecutor’s Office Investigates Gathering of European Extremists in Sofia
- » Sofia in the Top 300 for the Most Expensive Cities in the World
- » Eurostat: Lowest Rate of Prisoners in the EU since 2000
- » Elevated Levels of Fine Particulate Matter is Sofia
- » Hepatitis A Boom in Bobov Dol