Two Boys Fell From a Railway Junction Near Pazardzhik After The Railing Collapsed
Two boys have fallen from a railway junction near the village of Mokrishte, which is located near the southern Bulgaria town Pazardzhik. They were taken to hospital urgently, according to a police report.
According to preliminary data, a group of children from nearby Pazardzhik village of Mokrishte were walking in the area of a railway overpass in the village. Suddenly, a part of the protective metal railing drilled from its base, and the rest of the protective gear, with a total length of 27 meters, began to drag with it.
Onshore car patrols and an emergency ambulance were sent immediately .
As a result of the incident, two 17-year-old boys who were transported to the city hospital, were injured. One of the boys has a fracture of the ankle, and the other one has a temporary loss of consciousness. There is no danger for the lives of the boys.
At the scene was made an inspection. The reasons for the fall of the railing are yet to be clarified. A police investigation is being carried out, the police reported.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: A Young Doctor from Sofia's Emergency Aid Dies of COVID-19
- » 5.3 Мagnitude Earthquake Shakes Turkey
- » Rock Mass Collapsed During the Construction of the Zheleznitsa Tunnel, Three Workers Injured
- » A Public Transport Bus Hit a Child Riding a Scooter in Sofia
- » A Lightning Strike Killed a Child Near Botevgrad
- » Two Children Drowned After Jumping From the Bridge in the Sea Garden of Burgas