4.1 Magnitude Earthquake In Greece
An earthquake of magnitude 4.1 on the Richter scale was registered last night in Greece, at 00:54 Bulgarian time.
According to the European Mediterranean Seismic Center, the depth of the earthquake is 2 kilometers. The epicenter was 100 kilometers northwest from the capital Athens and 50 kilometers from the city of Lamia.
The tremor is felt in several regions of the country.
So far there has been no information about injured people and serious material damages.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Weather in Bulgaria July 10: Mostly Sunny Today, Temperatures Up to 34 Degrees
- » Weather in Bulgaria July 9: Sunny and Hot, Temperatures Up to 33 Degrees
- » Bulgaria: 3-Year-Old Bear Found Dead Near Velingrad
- » Weather in Bulgaria July 8: Mostly Sunny Today, Temperatures up to 29 Degrees
- » Weather in Bulgaria July 7: Cloudy and Rainy Today
- » Weather in Bulgaria: A Powerful Storm Flooded Sofia