Bulgarian PM Borisov and Defence Minister Karakachanov Watch a Military Training in Shabla
Prime Minister Boyko Borisov and senior military officers from the United States and Serbia are currently watching the battle firing of the tactical teaching "Shabla 2019".
The demonstrations are also attended by Minister of Defense Krasimir Karakachanov and Defense Chief General Andrey Bocev, BTA reports.
The training includes air defense formations by the Bulgarian Army.
Joint experimental and combat firing of Air Force Air Force units with international participation, firing 9K79 "Point" rocket complex, as well as fire tasks with artillery material part for surface purposes will be carried out.
The delegation from Serbia is led by Defense Minister Alexander Vulin. Among the observers of the doctrine are also Deputy US Ambassador Justin Friedman, representatives of Bulgarian state institutions, senior generals and officers.
- » US Devil Brigade Soldiers Showcase Air Defense Capabilities in Bulgaria
- » US Embassy in Sofia Delivers Offer for Acquisition of Eight F-16 Jet Fighters
- » Chief of Bulgarian Defence Staff: Plan to Reach 2% of GDP by 2024 goes as Scheduled
- » Bulgarian PM Borisov: We will Keep Safe the Airspace of Northern Macedonia with New Fighter Jets
- » US F-16 Fighters Negotiations Continue
- » US State Department Approves Possible Sale of F-16 Fighters to Bulgaria