Medical Specialists in Vidin Start Strike Action
Healthcare professionals in Vidin Hospital "Sveta Petka" are switching to effective strike action.
Nurses, rehabilitators and lab technicians will not work every day for one hour until the end of this week.
The strike comes after warning protests. They insist on decent working conditions and adequate remuneration. If requests are not met, after June 20th, it will strike will be for two hours a day.
The next step is the submission of collective resignations.
- » A Case of Malaria was Established at a Refugee Camp in Harmanli
- » First Case of African Swine Fever in Blagoevgrad Region
- » Two New Cases of West Nile Fever Confirmed in Bulgaria
- » The National Antiaids Summer Campaign Strated on August 15
- » The United Kingdom May Be Left without some of Its Medicines after Brexit
- » Bulgaria will not be Able to Send People for Lung Transplant to Vienna