Medical Specialists in Vidin Start Strike Action
Healthcare professionals in Vidin Hospital "Sveta Petka" are switching to effective strike action.
Nurses, rehabilitators and lab technicians will not work every day for one hour until the end of this week.
The strike comes after warning protests. They insist on decent working conditions and adequate remuneration. If requests are not met, after June 20th, it will strike will be for two hours a day.
The next step is the submission of collective resignations.
- » Triple Jump of Cancer Patients in Bulgaria for 37 Years
- » Nearly 1000 Infected with Measles in Bulgaria
- » Since February, Measles Cases in Bulgaria have been Rising
- » For the First Time: Sofia Will Host a World Meeting of Child Cardiologists and Cardiothoracic Surgeons
- » Snake Bites Boom in the Beginning of the Summer
- » Only 40% of Bulgarians Consider Vaccines as Safe