Medical Specialists in Vidin Start Strike Action
Healthcare professionals in Vidin Hospital "Sveta Petka" are switching to effective strike action.
Nurses, rehabilitators and lab technicians will not work every day for one hour until the end of this week.
The strike comes after warning protests. They insist on decent working conditions and adequate remuneration. If requests are not met, after June 20th, it will strike will be for two hours a day.
The next step is the submission of collective resignations.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Covid-19 in Bulgaria: 232 Newly Registered Cases on July 26, 6 Deaths
- » First Vaccine for Coronavirus Tested in the US with Promising Results
- » Emergency Epidemic Situation in Bulgaria is Prolonging to July 31
- » Covid-19 in Bulgaria: 234 Newly Registered Cases on July 15, 7645 Total
- » Bulgaria: Long Queues in Front of Laboratories in Sofia for COVID-19 Tests
- » Covid-19 in Bulgaria: 159 Newly Registered Cases on July 14, 8 Deaths