Sofia Will Host The World Congress of Information Agencies
The National Palace of Culture hosts the Sixth World Congress of Information Agencies, organized in Sofia by the Bulgarian Telegraph Agency and the World Council of Information Agencies.
The forum will be opened by President Rumen Radev.
More than 200 delegates from 100 countries will take part.The motto is "The Future of the News".
The head of state then went on an official visit to Hungary, at the invitation of the country's President János Áder.
- » Bulgarian PM Borisov Dismissed the Idea of Reducing VAT
- » More than 50% of Bulgarians Are Satisfied with Their Salary
- » KEVR Will Have Meeting on the Gas Price in Bulgaria
- » Rumen Radev Will Visit CERN
- » Register of Fruit and Vegetable Traders Will Protect Domestic Production
- » Over 2 million Pensioners in Bulgaria with Higher Pensions From July