Sofia Will Host The World Congress of Information Agencies
The National Palace of Culture hosts the Sixth World Congress of Information Agencies, organized in Sofia by the Bulgarian Telegraph Agency and the World Council of Information Agencies.
The forum will be opened by President Rumen Radev.
More than 200 delegates from 100 countries will take part.The motto is "The Future of the News".
The head of state then went on an official visit to Hungary, at the invitation of the country's President János Áder.
- » The Retainers on Grafa Boulevard Took Another Victim, her Husband Threw them on the Tram Track and Got Arrested
- » Bulgaria Launches Electronic Register for Organic Foods Industry
- » Bulgarian Interior Ministry: 44,539 Violations Detected During Speed Control Operation
- » Payment of Аid to Bulgarian Farmers who Culled Domestic Pigs Begins after September 1
- » SANS and Bulgarian Police Investigate Bomb Threats Against Bulgarian Media and Airports
- » The Council of Ministers Allocated Nearly BGN 21 million For Educational Benefits