TASS: Russia Ready to Develop Cooperation with Bulgaria
Russia is ready to develop mutually beneficial cooperation with Bulgaria, Russian Ambassador Anatoly Makarov said on Tuesday, as cited by TASS.
"After a long break, a political dialogue has started developing again between Russia and Bulgaria, and we have been waiting for this for a long time. In the last year, Bulgarian President Rumen Radev visited Russia twice, and Prime Minister Boyko Borissov — once. Russian Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev in turn visited Bulgaria in March 2019. The respectful manner in which our leaders talk to each other serves as evidence that they are ready to search for ways to cooperate in the most mutually beneficial manner," Makarov said.
The Russian ambassador reminded that in July, Sofia and Moscow will celebrate the 140th anniversary of establishing diplomatic relations.
"The results are rather good, but there is still a way to go. The main thing is that people who care continue working on developing cooperation," he added.
- » A Bulgarian Parliamentary Delegation is Visiting Moscow
- » Mongolia-Bulgaria Intergovernmental Commission Meeting Kicks off
- » Rumen Radev Will Participate in the 41st Session of the UN Human Rights Council
- » The Bulgarian Ambassador to the Vatican Handed his Credentials to Pope Francis
- » Herro Mustafa is the New Ambassador of the United States to Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian PM Borisov Talked with the UN Secretary-General