Bulgaria and Azerbaijan Will Cooperate for the Development of Small and Medium-Sized eEnterprises
The Government approved a draft Memorandum of Understanding between the Bulgarian Executive Agency for Promotion of Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises and the Small and Medium Business Development Agency of Azerbaijan.
The Memorandum foresees the two agencies to be partners in SME development, providing real opportunities for expanding business contacts between Bulgarian and Azerbaijan enterprises.
The two parties are undertaking trade-related business exchange information, investment opportunities, policies and measures taken by each of the two governments to promote the internationalization of small and medium-sized enterprises.
Bulgaria and Azerbaijan will cooperate in organizing promotional events for small and medium-sized enterprises such as exchanges of entrepreneurs' visits, organizing their participation in business forums, conferences, seminars, trade fairs, exhibitions, delegation visits, etc.
- » 10 Million Tonnes of Recycled Plastic Will Be Used for the Production of New Products by 2025
- » BDZ Provides Nearly 8,000 Extra Seats For the Holiday Weekend
- » Airbnb Expects to Go Public in 2020
- » France and Germany with a Joint Project for the Production of Batteries for Next-Generation Electric Vehicles
- » Ryanair to Lay Off nearly 700 Employees while the Company's Boss Could Get $ 111 Million Bonus
- » Cybersecurity in China is a Business Worth $ 8.9 billion