Former Mayor of Sofia's Mladost District Disputes the MEPs of the MRF (DPS) in SAC
Desislava Ivancheva disputes the legality of the election of MEPs Atidje Alieva-Veli and Iskra Mihaylova from the list of the Movement for Rights and Freedoms (DPS).
According to the former Mayor of Mladost district in Sofia, who participated in the elections as an independent candidate and won more than 30,000 votes, the accepted from CEC applications for the withdrawn of Mustafa Karadayi and Delyan Peevski, from the list, after the vote, represent an institutional legitimisation of the abuse of voting rights.
On this occasion Ivancheva filed a complaint in the Supreme Administrative Court. The judges in it will have to decide whether to appeal to the Constitutional Court with a request to rule on the legality of the election of the two new MEPs.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Foreign Minister: After October Bulgaria and Romania will have No Obstacles for Schengen
- » Bulgaria supports the EU Delivery of 1 Million Projectiles to Ukraine
- » Bulgarian Minister of Defense: We will Categorically Not Send Troops to Ukraine
- » Spokesman of the Ukrainian Defense Ministry : We encourage Bulgaria to give us their MiG-29s
- » April 3 - Closed for Bulgarian Schools with Election Sections
- » Petkov: Bulgaria going Banrkupt was Fake News - This happens before every Election