We Are Celebrating the World Day Against Child Labor
Today we mark the World Day against Child Labor.
According to the International Labor Organization, 152 million children worldwide work instead of going to school.
Most of them are employed in agriculture. This is why this year's motto of the campaign is "Children should not work in the field but for their dreams."
More than 8500 hiring permits for people under 18 years of age have been requested in Bulgaria last year. Most of the minors work in the Restaurant, Hospitality and Retail.
In 2018, the Labor Inspectorate found a total of 116 violations.
- » Valery Simeonov Was Elected Deputy Chairman of the National Assembly
- » President Rumen Radev Has Returned the Proposal to Appoint Ivan Geshev as Prosecutor General
- » President Rumen Radev with a Statement on the New Attorney General's Decree
- » Bulgaria’s Parliament Accepts the Resignations of Liliyana Pavlova and Volen Siderov
- » Protest Against the Election of Geshev as Chief Prosecutor
- » The 1st Television Interview of Ivan Geshev After His Election as Chief Public Prosecutor