Bulgarian President Convenes a Round Table on the Election of a Chief Prosecutor
President Rumen Radev convenes for a round table on the upcoming election of a new Chief Prosecutor.
The head of state will listen to the positions of the non-governmental sector and the professional organizations of Bulgarian lawyers in relation to the selection criteria and the powers of the future prosecutor number one.
Last month, Radev also discussed the issue with representatives of the executive and the judiciary.
Then Chief Prosecutor Sotir Tsatsarov said the talks had started, and the president replied that they were aiming to meet the public expectations of a transparent procedure.
The mandate of the current Chief Prosecutor expires in January 2020.
- » Bulgarian PM Borisov Dismissed the Idea of Reducing VAT
- » More than 50% of Bulgarians Are Satisfied with Their Salary
- » KEVR Will Have Meeting on the Gas Price in Bulgaria
- » Rumen Radev Will Visit CERN
- » Register of Fruit and Vegetable Traders Will Protect Domestic Production
- » Over 2 million Pensioners in Bulgaria with Higher Pensions From July