Sunny Weather, Highs Between 28°C and 33°C
It will be mostly sunny today, with some increase in clouds at times. Some places will see showers and thunder, more considerable in mountainous areas.
There will be light to moderate wind from the north-northwest. Maximum temperatures will reach 28°C to 33°C.
Atmospheric pressure will slowly rise and will be higher than the average for the month, the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH) reported.
- » Iceland Honors the Loss of the First Glacier Due to Global Warming
- » Sunny with Temperatures Between 29C to 34C
- » Extreme Fire Danger in Three Municipalities in Bulgaria
- » NIMH: Variable Cloudiness with Occasional Showers Today
- » Bulgaria Ranks 9th in the EU in Forest Areas
- » Berlin Imposes Partial Ban on Diesel Cars from October