Sunny Weather, Highs Between 28°C and 33°C
It will be mostly sunny today, with some increase in clouds at times. Some places will see showers and thunder, more considerable in mountainous areas.
There will be light to moderate wind from the north-northwest. Maximum temperatures will reach 28°C to 33°C.
Atmospheric pressure will slowly rise and will be higher than the average for the month, the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH) reported.
- » The Problematic Places of Sofia, which Get Flooded after Heavy Rainfall
- » Europe is Threatened by Temperature Records
- » Code Orange Warning For Heavy Rain For 4 regions in Bulgaria
- » Rain and Thunderstorms in Some Parts of Bulgaria, Possibly Hailstorms
- » The Storm in Sofia Caused Heavy Damages
- » 7.3 Magnitude Earthquake Was Recorded in the Sea of Indonesia